Are you someone who updates your wardrobe each season? I have to admit that it seems a bit odd to wear a bright “sunny” color in the autumn season. To me, autumn has always meant cozy sweaters, warm brown, beige, and mustard colors, to name a few. But, let’s be real here -it can get costly to keep buying new clothes each year if you don’t need to.
That’s what I’m going to talk about today. There’s no need to go out a buy a new wardrobe each season. You may want to pick up a piece or two in a new style. But, to bring in more of a fall feel to your daily style it’s best to invest regularly in new jewelry and accessories.
I paired these Smokey Quartz Gemstone Crystal Earrings with a feminine chocolate colored top, beaded tan tank, a fabulous ochre cross body bag and a few other complimentary pieces (including those FABULOUS boots!!).
If you are looking for budget-friendly ways to update your fall style, check out these 5 ways to do just that with a simple pair of earrings.
5 Different Earrings Styles
- Chandelier earrings are ornate like a crystal chandelier. Their designs are elegant, feminine and luxurious.
- Dangle earrings are the most popular because they are simple but still have a bit of length to them. They do hang below the ear lobe and have more movement than a drop earring.
- Hoop earrings are just what they are called -hoops or loops that go from the front of the ear lobe to the back of the ear lobe. Most hoops are round but they do come in other shapes (squares, ovals, triangles, etc.).
- Long earrings are exactly what they are called -long. They may be ornate or simple but they will have length to them and sometimes down to your shoulders.
- Post or drop earrings are the smallest earring style you will find. Typically they feature a simple design that sits directly at the ear lobe or very close to the end of the ear lobe. They are also simple in design.
I’d love to hear what you will be adding to your fall wardrobe this season, please share with us and leave a comment below.
If you purchased these beautiful handmade beaded earrings don’t forget to share by tagging me on Instagram and using #btdinspired, I’d love to see your work (and I just might repost your photo)!
I would love it if you subscribe to the newsletter at the top of the page in order to receive my emails of all my latest blog posts and get the first scoop about any digital printables and freebies.