The holidays don’t have to be stressful! Get ahead of all the hustle and bustle with this free Thanksgiving Planner Printable supplement. It includes 8 pages with everything you need to stay organized, prepared and on top of the holiday!
When November approaches I get all giddy about the upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. We’ve hosted a number of large family gatherings over the years and even with a smaller family these days, it can still quickly get out of hand if I didn’t stay organized.
That’s exactly why I created this Thanksgiving Gathering Supplement. It was designed to complement the Happy Planner system but can easily be resized to fit any planner. Plus, if you pair it with one of the Holiday Seating Charts I created you’ll be well on your way to enjoying the holiday and not stressing about it!
Exclusive Thanksgiving Gathering Printable
Be sure to check out the video below to get ideas on different ways to use and setup this supplement. You’ll also find in this post some helpful tips and links to supplies.
The latest on Youtube:
When I created this free planner printable, I sat down and thought about all the things that I needed to do to have a stress free Thanksgiving gathering. I realized that if I was finding my planner wasn’t as helpful in getting me organized for the upcoming holiday then maybe others were experiencing this as well.
Thanksgiving Gathering Supplement
This supplement wasn’t meant to replace your planner; instead it was designed to complement your planner and holiday planning needs.
The beauty of this being a free printable is you can print it as many times as you need! Print all of the pages front and back or print the pages in the order you need them to be to stay organized. It’s fully customizable to your holiday planning needs.
What This Supplement Includes:
All together the Thanksgiving Gathering Supplement gives you 8 pages of organization!
- Cover Page (which could also be used as a planner name page)
- November To Do List with Shopping List
- Thankful Page
- Thanksgiving Dinner Menu
- Traditions plus Family Framed Photo
- Fall Bucket List
- Bonus Page: November 2023 month overview
Use each page in the way that works best for you. In my Youtube video I talked about all the different ways you can use the pages. For example, you could print the November To Do List on both front and back and have twice the space to organize your holiday lists!
This free planner printable includes everything you need to start getting organized for the upcoming holidays!
Tips For Using This Supplement
We all plan differently and while some of us might enjoy having a separate holiday planner setup; others prefer to keep their planner pages all in one place (a.k.a. frankenplanner). I sort of do both!
I do have a “holiday” tab in my Happy Planner where I can easily slip in this printable. But this year I’m using the Happy Notes Moody Florals notebook by Happy Planner for the month of November (Thanksgiving).
Then as we get nearer to December (Christmas) I’ll combine my November notebook with my Christmas planner setup.
Holiday Setup Supplies
- Classic Happy Planner
- Premium 32 lb Bright HP Paper
- Semi-Transparent Dividers for Classic Happy Planner
- Pilot G2 Premium Gel Roller Pens, 20 Pack
Get Your Free Thanksgiving Gathering Printable
There are quite a few free printables already available on the blog, as well as in the BTD Shop Printables. But this exclusive planner supplement printable requires a members-only password; which you can get simply by signing up to the newsletter.
Ready to access all the free Members Only printables? Sign up below for instant access to the library and don’t miss out on BTD updates!
Get this printable FREE
Enjoy An Organized Gathering
This Thanksgiving Gathering Supplement includes 8 pages to help you get organized for the holiday! Simply enter your email below to gain instant access to download this supplement!
Be sure to keep reading for more tips on getting organized and planning for the perfect holiday dinner! Plus don’t forget to check out my Fall Decor for ideas and inspiration.
Four Weeks Prior
- Make a guest list (use the Holiday Seating Chart for this!)
- Plan your menu (start getting some of those items before they’re sold out or when they are on sale!)
- Start your November to-do list
- Welcome guests with a new door wreath
Two Weeks Prior
- Finalize your guest list
- Make your final grocery list
- Plan table settings (especially if you will be crafting anything!)
- Plan centerpieces (check out my Fall Tiered Tray Decor in Farmhouse Sunflowers post)
One Week Prior
- Plan your cooking schedule for Thanksgiving Day
- Start any holiday cleaning that needs to be done (i.e., the fridge and oven!)
- Make sure you have your table linens and they are cleaned/ironed
Weekend Before Thanksgiving
- Make any final adjustments to seating, menu and grocery lists
- Start whole house deep clean
- If you have skittish pets, make plans for how you will help them feel safe while not worrying about them getting out (i.e., setup in a separate room)
Week of Thanksgiving
- Take out frozen turkey and defrost in the refrigerator
- Purchase any remaining groceries needed
- Make any desserts
- Chop and prep vegetables (store in refrigerator)
- Prepare homemade stuffing
- Buy flowers for the house or centerpiece (don’t forget to add some flowers in the powder room, your guests will appreciate that!)
- Prepare any sides or appetizers
Happy Thanksgiving! Today is the day! Grab a glass of wine and let’s get started!
- Remove thawed turkey, prep for cooking and get it in the oven
- Chill wine and drinks
- Setup coffee bar
- Set table and centerpieces (check out my Fall Thanksgiving Tablescape on a Budget post)
- Do any last minute tidying up
- Remember to enjoy the day!
Thanksgiving Cooking Essentials
Sign Up and Share On Pinterest
In case you missed it above, you can sign up for the Thanksgiving Gathering Planner Supplement below. You’ll get instant access to this printable and all exclusive free Members Only printables!
Get this free supplement when you subscribe!
How do you like to organize when hosting Thanksgiving? What helps you to keep your holidays stress-free? Comment below, I’d love to hear from you!
If you download and use this free printable don’t forget to share by tagging me on Instagram and using #btdinspired, I’d love to see your work (and I just might repost your photo)!
Want to always be in the know? Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter to receive emails of all the latest blog posts and get the first scoop about any digital printables and freebies.
All BEHIND THE DESIGNS free printable are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
If you post this resource or a finished project using this resource I’ve provided on the internet, please give credit to BEHIND THE DESIGNS & link back to my website (https://behindthedesigns.blog/), so other can obtain the files from the original source.